Last Updated: Apr. 8, 2022
By browsing or using the Site or otherwise using any of the Platforms, you are agreeing to the collection, use, and disclosure of your information and other terms as described in this Online Privacy Statement at the time of your use.
What Personal Information Do We Collect and How Do We Collect It?
Information You Give Us
We collect the personal information you voluntarily provide when you use the Site or the Platform, for example, the information you provide when you register, sign-in, search, purchase products, submit product reviews, sign up for our email newsletters or catalogs, communicate with our Site chat features or communicate with customer service. Depending on how you use the Platform, you may supply us with information such as your name, address, phone number, email address, or credit card information, or information about people to whom purchases will be shipped (for example, a gift recipient). If you register an account with us, you will be asked to provide your first and last name, email address, street address, phone number and a password. If you sign up for our e-newsletters, we will ask for your email address. If you write a product review, we will ask for your name and email address and we will collect the information you provide in the comments or information or photos you upload. If you communicate using the Site’s chat feature, we will receive any information you provide in your message. If you order a product from us, you can checkout via your account or as a guest. If you checkout as a guest, we will ask for your billing information (email address, first and last name, address, phone number), shipping information (first and last name, address), and payment information (details associated with your credit card). We may also supplement the information collected through the Site with information we collect in other ways, across the Platform. For example, if you call our toll-free number, we may collect your telephone number and add it to our database.
Information Collected Automatically
Browser Information. We also automatically collect certain information that is sent to us by your Web browser, such as your IP address, device ID, general location, and the address of the Web page you were visiting when you accessed the Site, the date and time of your visit, and other information about your computer’s operating system or your device. Please check your browser if you want to learn what information your browser sends or how to change your settings. We use this information primarily to create statistics that help us improve the Site and make it more compatible with the technology used by our Site visitors. However, if you have created an account on one of your visits to the Site or if you access the Site by clicking on a link in an email we have sent you, we may combine the information provided by your browser to information that identifies you personally.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. We use "cookies" and other Web technologies to collect information and support certain features of the Site. A cookie is a small data file that is sent to your browser or mobile device by websites, mobile apps, and advertisements that you access or use. This data is stored on your browser or mobile device and helps websites and mobile apps to remember things about you to improve your experience with the website. For example, we use these technologies to collect information about the ways Site visitors use the Site – which pages they visit, which links they use, and how long they stay on each page. Cookies and other Web technologies are also used to support the features and functionality of the Site — for example, to track the contents of your shopping cart as you move from page to page. These technologies also permit us to keep a record of your previous choices and preferences so that we can personalize your shopping experience and save you the trouble of reentering information already in our database. Generally, the information we collect using these Web technologies does not identify you personally, however, it may be linked to information that does identify you personally, such as the information you provide when you make a purchase or register to use a special feature of the Site. If a combination of information we collect identifies you as an individual, we will treat the combined information as personal information. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may set your browser to reject cookies or to alert you when a cookie is placed on your computer or device. You may also delete our cookies as soon as you leave the Site. Although you are not required to accept our cookies when you visit the Site, if you set your browser to reject cookies, you will not be able to use all of the features and functionality of the Site.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may also supplement the information collected through the Site with information from third parties, including data brokers. By supplementing your profile with information from other sources, we are better able to provide product recommendations and special offers that may be of interest to you. We may also use this additional information to further personalize the Platform and improve your shopping experience.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We may use the personal information we collect to accomplish our business and commercial purposes including:
- to fulfill your order for our products or services and complete your transaction;
- to provide you with the information, products and services you request or purchase;
- for security, credit or fraud prevention and detection purposes;
- to provide you with effective customer service;
- to communicate with you;
- to provide you with a personalized shopping experience;
- to display personalized advertising when you visit the Site;
- to contact you with special offers and other information we believe will be of interest to you;
- to contact you with information and notices related to your use of the Site or your purchases;
- to invite you to participate in surveys and provide feedback to us;
- to better understand your needs and interests;
- to improve the content, functionality and usability of the Site;
- to improve our products and services;
- to conduct analysis and related activities;
- to improve our marketing and promotional efforts;
- to improve the Site and the Platform;
- to comply with legal obligations; and
- to protect our legal rights
With Whom Do We Share the Personal Information We Collect?
We may share the personal information we collect through the Platform as described below and in any applicable privacy notices or with your consent.
Our Corporate Affiliates
We may share your personal information with our sister brands (our “corporate affiliates”), who may use this information to contact you with information and offers they believe will be of interest to you.
We may from time to time contract with service providers to provide services to us, including content and product delivery, mobile app implementation, website analytics, marketing, fraud prevention and detection, performance monitoring, searching, security, browser alerts, customer engagement and experience, live chat software, third-party payment processing, data hosting, and advertising services. We may provide these service providers with personal information described above or they may collect it on our behalf in connection with providing services to us. Our advertising partners provide ads to our customers on our behalf via the Internet or to send direct mail or catalogs to customers whom we think may be interested in our products or services. In order to do so, those service providers may collect information about your visits to the Site using cookies.
We also may contract with service providers to serve or send advertisements on our behalf. We work with these advertising service providers that collect information across various channels, including offline and online, for purposes of delivering more relevant advertising to you. Third-party vendors may then pool the anonymous information that they collect from our website with other sources of information, which may include your name and mailing address, for purposes of determining whether you might be interested in receiving direct mail or a catalog. To opt out of our sharing your information for direct mail or catalog purposes, click the Do Not Sell My Info link at the bottom of the Site. To limit online tracking, please refer to the Do-Not-Track and Third-Party Disclosures section below.
Other Third Parties
We may disclose the personal information we collect when we, in good faith, believe disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law (or a court order or subpoena); to prevent or investigate a possible crime, such as fraud or identity theft; to enforce other agreements that govern your use of the Site; to protect our rights, property or safety or that of our users or others; or to protect your vital interests.
What Choices Do You Have?
We generally ask you to indicate your choices at the time that you register as a user of the Site or at the time and on the page where you provide your personal information. You may browse the Site without creating an account or providing contact information and may choose not to provide information we request, although this may mean that you cannot make a purchase or take advantage of other features of the Platform. We may periodically send you information and product promotions via email. You may “opt-out” of receiving our promotional emails at any time by following the instructions contained at the end of the particular newsletter or email. You may also manage your subscription and email preferences by clicking on “My Account” on the Site or by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that when you unsubscribe from commercial emails from us, we may still send you non-marketing emails related to your transactions or account with us.
We maintain reasonable and appropriate security measures designed to protect the security of the personal information we collect through the Platform. It is important that you understand, however, that information sent over the Internet is never 100% secure and we do not guarantee that your information will be secured from theft, loss, or unauthorized access or use. You are also responsible for taking reasonable steps to protect your personal information against unauthorized disclosure or misuse, for example, by protecting your passwords.
Children and Minors
The Platform is not directed at nor targeted to children under age 13. We do not knowingly solicit personal information from or market to children on the Site. If you are under 18 years of age, you should not submit any personal information to us. If we discover such information has been collected through the Platform we will delete it.
Do-Not-Track and Third-Party Tracking Disclosures
Some websites have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. These features are not all uniform. The Site does not currently respond to browser based “do not track” signals.
Our advertising providers may place or recognize a cookie on your computer, device, or directly in our emails and communications, and we may share personal information with them if you have submitted such information to us. These service providers may link the anonymous information we share with them to the cookie stored on your browser or device and collect information such as your IP address, browser or operating system type and version, and demographic or purchase information. These service providers use this information to recognize you across different channels and platforms over time and across sites for our advertising, analytics, attribution, and reporting purposes. To learn more about your choices regarding this type of data collection or to opt-out of interest-based advertising by members of the NAI or the DAA, please visit https://www.aboutads.info/choices or https://www.aboutads.info/choices. To opt-out of receiving our direct mail or catalogs, you may send us an email at email@example.com.
We may provide links on the Site to third-party websites we think may be of interest to you, including links to social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, and Instagram. These websites are independent from Bud K Worldwide Inc. and have their own separate privacy policies. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such third-party websites. Whenever you click on links on the Site that take you to a third-party website, you will be subject to the third party’s privacy policies. We recommend that you review the third-parties’ privacy polices before you visit these websites.
Notice to Users Outside the United States
Notice to California Residents
Collection of Personal Information
- What Personal Information Do We Collect and How Do We Collect It?: This section describes the categories of personal information we collected and the categories of sources from which the information was collected.
- How Do We Use Your Personal Information?: This section describes our business or commercial purposes for collecting personal information.
- With Whom Do We Share the Personal Information We Collect?: This section lists the categories of third parties with whom we shared personal information.
Your Rights and How to Exercise Them
If you are a California resident, you have certain rights with regard to your personal information, pursuant to the CCPA. Those rights may only apply in certain circumstances and may be subject to certain exemptions. Please see the information below for a summary of your rights and how to exercise your them. Please note that we may require certain identifying information about you as necessary for us to verify the request in accordance with applicable law.
- Right to Know. You have the right to request that we disclose the categories of personal information we collected, the purposes for which we collected, sold or disclosed that information, and the categories of third parties to whom the information was disclosed in the last 12 months. To exercise this right, sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org include “Disclosure Request” in the subject line of your message.
- Right to Access: You have the right to request access to the personal information specific to you individually, that we collected, used, disclosed and/or sold about you in the last 12 months. To exercise this right, submit your request by calling our toll-free number at 1-833-477-9400 or by sending an email to email@example.com include “Access Request” in the subject line of your message.
- Right to Delete. You have the right to request us to delete personal information that we have collected or maintain about you. To exercise this right, sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org include “Deletion Request” in the subject line of your message. You will be required to provide certain information which we will use to verify your request. Please note that certain exceptions apply to this right, such as when we must retain your information to comply with law. We will notify you of any such exceptions as applicable to your request.
- Right to Opt-Out of Sale. You have the right to opt-out or ask us not to sell your personal information. To exercise this right, click the DO NOT SELL MY INFO link located on the home page of the Site.
- Right to Non-Discrimination. We do not discriminate against you for requesting any of the rights noted above. However, we may offer certain financial incentives, charge reasonable fees related to your requests, or deny your right to know, right to request deletion, or right to opt-out of sale in accordance with applicable law.
You can exercise your CCPA rights yourself or you can designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. If you would like an authorized agent to submit a request on your behalf, please send us an email at email@example.com for instructions and details on proof and information required for use of an authorized agent.
Disclosure of Personal Information
- We disclosed personal information to third parties for business or commercial purposes (e.g., marketing) during the last 12 months as further described in the With Whom Do We Share the Personal Information We Collect? section above. If you would like to have your information removed from such lists, please click the DO NOT SELL MY INFO link.
- We do not knowingly collect the personal information of minors under age 16 and do not sell such information.
Third-Party Marketing Disclosure
Know About High Carbon Steel
High carbon steel has, as the name implies, a high carbon content. This results in a very hard steel with superior sharpness and edge retention!
In general, high carbon steel knives are sharper, harder, hold an edge for longer and are easier to re-sharpen.
Carbon steel is sensitive to corrosion caused by water and humidity.
So you must follow the maintenance tips below and avoid extreme pressure/accidentally hitting hard surfaces to keep it in a good condition.
Before You Use
Please use detergent water to wash the blade thoroughly before use.
*The oily/black substances may be left by hand forged process and for maintenance purpose. Don't worry.
After You Use
· Wash the blade carefully
· Dry it thoroughly
· No dishwasher
· Don't soak the wood handle
· Oil the blade periodically